Less “your sexuality/body/race/gender, etc shouldn’t matter” and more “your sexuality/body/race/gender should always be respected”
Don’t equate refusing to acknowledge differences to respecting them
- Disney didn’t kill the EU.
- The EU hasn’t died unless you and everyone else let it die.
- Lucasfilm made the decision to create new stories.
Get to know these facts.
I spent a good minute staring at this trying to work out how Disney could possibly kill the European Union.
this is still in my top 10 posts of all time
guess who called in sick again
that “sjw” might be a troll if…
-they’re using the default tumblr theme
-they use every known sj tag under the sun
-a lot of those tags aren’t even related to the post
-they ID as an “amoeba-kin,” or some other -kin that isn’t otherkin
-(although a lot of trolls ID as otherkin, so…there’s that)
-they claim to support ideas/movements that directly contradict each other (“i’m a gender-experimental trans-critical radical feminist!”)
-they only follow a handful of well-known feminist blogs
-the blogs they follow would never ever get along (e.g. misandry-mermaid and transgender-harms-women)
-they end every sentence with multiple exclamation points!! to show how angry they are!!!
-their language is dated, rarely used in sj circles, and/or hyperbolic (“check your privilege,” “shitlord!!!” “DIE, CISHET WHITE SCUM”)
-their posts read like upvoted comments on tumblrinaction
this just got relevant again.
FYI. There was a typo.
I had to fix it, because I’m nit picky like that.
- 61% of rapes/sexual assaults are not reported to the police. Those rapists, of course, never serve a day in prison.
- If the rape is reported to police, there is a 50.8% chance that an arrest will be made.
- If an arrest is made, there is an 80% chance of prosecution. If there is a prosecution, there is a 58% chance of a felony conviction.
- If there is a felony conviction, there is a 69% chance the convict will spend time in jail.
- So, even in those 39% of rapes that are reported to police, there is only a 16.3% chance the rapist will end up in prison.
- Factoring in unreported rapes, about 6% - 1 out of 16 - of rapists will ever spend a day in jail. 15 out of 16 will walk free.
this is actually a very important question they never answered
that was her witch power wasn’t it
yeah. and the coven promised she will be taught how to control it. but it was completely ignored because suddenly you see her having a threesome without any explanation how she was able to control it
So @TheCapitolPN tweeted this
which was promptly deleted. (G-Bb-A-D are the notes to Rue’s whistle.)
But if you had clicked inspect element before it was deleted
"You silence our voices, but we are still heard."
HOW COOL IS THIS MARKETING?!?! Like the rebels are hacking into the capitol’s twitter!!!!